- What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are installed in your browser and are used to record your activity on the website in order to allow you a more fluid and customized navigation, or to provide you with additional functionalities such as the display of videos and interactive graphics.
2.- What type of cookies does this website use?
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- Session Cookies. These are temporary cookies, which allow us to recognize you.
- Permanent Cookies. These are cookies that have an expiration date and are stored on the hard drive.
In addition, this website uses the following cookies:
- Technical Cookies: These are necessary for the operation of the website, and allow you, for example, to access to secure areas.
- Analytical Cookies. These cookies allow us to analyze your browsing habits and recognize you when you return to the website.
3.-What specific cookies might the website set in my browser?
This website may install both its own cookies, i.e., AJE GROUP cookies, and third-party cookies, who may use your information for different purposes.
In particular, the cookies that could be installed through this website are the following:
|PHPSESSID||AJE||Session cookie that allows the saving of your session variables on the server.||This cookie will be stored until the end of the session.|
|CONSENT||Google, Inc.||Cookie used by Google to remember your preferences and other information.||20 years|
|_ga||Google, Inc.||Analytical cookie that allows the distinction between users and sessions.||24 months|
|_gat||Google, Inc.||Analytical cookie that allows limiting the percentage of requests made.||1 minute|
|_gid||Google, Inc.||Analytical cookie that allows the distinction between users and sessions.||24 hours|
4.- Legitimacy and storage periods of the cookies installed on your browser
When entering our website, a cookie notice will be activated, allowing the user to accept the installation of all cookies used by the website; or, individually, by clicking on the “View Cookie Settings” tab, authorize the installation of those cookies that might be of user’s interest.
However, GRUPO AJE informs you that, by using the website, you expressly accept, in any case, the installation of cookies of a technical nature and necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
Likewise, GRUPO AJE informs you that the information obtained through cookies will be stored for the duration of their persistence.
5.- Disallow, disable, block or delete cookies in your browser
You can configure your browser to not accept cookies, block them, and, where appropriate, delete them. Likewise, you can withdraw a previously granted consent for the installation of cookies at any time through our cookie acceptance tab.
Below, we indicate the process to follow in order to not authorize, disable or block cookies in different web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Customized Setting.
- Chrome: Setting -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content Setting.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.